2013 InKAS Korean Language Scholarships for Fall Semester (Sangmyung University)
InKAS provides Korean language scholarships to overseas Korean adoptees as an opportunity to learn the Korean language at a prestigious university in South Korea. In association with a grant from the Ministry for Health & Welfare and the participating universities, scholarship grantees can study at any of these language institutes: Ewha Womans, Korea, Kyunghee, Seoul National, Sogang, Sookmyung Women’s, Sangmyung and Yonsei University.
1. Required Documents and Terms
- One on-line application form (inkas.org)
- One photocopy of adoption document with your Korean name
- One photocopy of your passport with valid passport number
- One photocopy of your high school diploma or higher
- One photo (3x4cm)
- For students re-applying for a second semester, only an application form needs to be resubmitted, but some documents might be requested by InKAS or the university.
- If you have any problems or issues from previous semesters at the Korean language school, your application can be rejected or your acceptance may be cancelled by personal notification.
- An applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Only fully-completed applications along with all the required documents will be accepted.
- Selections will be made entirely on a first-come first-served basis.
2. Application Deadline
- Sangmyung University : 24:00, August 11th (Korean time)
3. How to apply
- Sign up or log into InKAS website ▷ Log in ▷ Our service ▷ Scholarship ▷ click on ‘Apply for scholarship’
- Fill out application form for 2013 Fall Scholarship ▷ Submit the completed form with all proper required documents
4. University information for language scholarships available through InKAS
Course available through InKAS
* The university information above can be changeable by university’s decision
* We do not offer scholarships for alternative language programs (evening or shorter-hour classes)
- InKAS Application fee: 82,000KW (77.00 USD) : It's non-refundable. Please don't pay before receiving an official scholarship award e-mail.
- University registration fee: 50,000kw
- Tuition fee: 50% covered for Sangmyung Univ.
* Any previous scholarship cancellations can have a negative impact on your ability to receive another scholarship for 2013 fall semester.
* Please check the university websites for fall semester schedule once again.
* If you are a recipient of a scholarship for the 2013 fall semester, you will receive payment instructions (due date of payment: August 21st) and more information about this course by email.
For further inquiries regarding InKAS Korean Language Scholarships, please email or contact InKAS.